Tanya Thomas Living Her Life as a Jamaican - American & Jamaican Activist
Jamaica is the Country of My Mother's Mother
Big Shout Outs.....
- Big Shout Outs to Kingston, Jamaica!!!!!
- Big Shout Outs to Spanish Town, Jamaica!!!!!
- Big Shout Outs to MY MOM & GRANDMA for throwing it down in the kitchen!
# EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN LOVE ALL DAY
- Big Shout Outs to JAMAICAN FOOD, EVERYWHERE!!!!!
(i.e. curry goat, escoveitched fish, peas & rice, stew peas, shrimp patties, bun & cheese, ox tail, plaintains, etc)!!!
# BEEF PATTY AND COCO BREAD
- Big Shout Outs to RASTAFARI!!!!!!
- Big Shout Outs to OUR BEAUTIFUL BEACH RESORTS that SUPPORT our economy!!!!!
- Big Shout Outs to OUR WONDERFUL JAMAICAN ACCENTS!!!!!
(I miss you in San Francisco!!!!)
- Big Shout Outs to OUR CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERS!!!!
Tanya Thomas Family Hails from JAMAICA
My GREAT GRANDPARENTS
My GREAT - GREAT GRANDPARENTS ALL HAILED FROM JAMAICA
Gentle Reminders to EDUCATED and/ or MONEYED AMERICANS & JAMAICANS.....
(1) For-Profit - Please consider creating a For-profit in Jamaica, small or large, to support the economy, create jobs, and do FAIR TRADE.
Examples: Beach resorts, restaurants, shops, corporations, food companies like Grace, etc.
(2) For-Profit Food Companies - Please consider creating a For-profit food company, small or large, to support the economy, create jobs, and do FAIR TRADE.
Use Jamaica's STAPLE foods, manufacture in Jamaica, distribute from Jamaica, and sell them
to Jamaica, America, & WORLDWIDE.
Jamaica's STAPLE foods:
Mangoes, plantains, fish, jerk seasonings, alcohol, baked goods, cheese, curry powder, saltfish, pimento, ackee, tamarinds, sugar cane, callaloo, Scotch Bonnett pepper, Spiced bun, breadfruit,
Coconut, Root ginger, cornmeal, Bustamante Backbone candy, pepperpot soup,
Spinners / dumplings, hard dough bread, Duckanoo pudding, Toto cake, Bulla Cake,
Peanut punch drink, Grater cake, Mannish Water Soup, Peanuts drops candy,
Peppered shrimp (street food), curried lobster, coconut drop candy, Ital stew,
Coco bread, cabbage, festival dumplings, Jamaican Rum, Tia Maria Liquor,
Planter's Punch Cocktail, oxtails, Broad beans, Escovitch fish, Rundown fish stew,
Gizzada dessert, Sweet Potato pudding, Bammy flatbread, Cassava,
Hummingbird Cake, Stamp and Go fritter snack, Snapper fish, Jamaica Patty,
Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, porridge, Sorrel drink, etc.
Examples: Grace Foods, Golden Crust Restaurants, Ting Drink, Kola Champagne,
DG Jamaican Ginger Beer,
# JAMAICA, WE CAN LEARN ALOT FROM SWITERLAND
# JAMAICA, WE CAN LEARN ALOT FROM AMERICA
# SWITERLAND HAS ONE OF THE STRONGEST ECONOMIES THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
(3) Non-Profit / Charity - Please consider creating a Non-profit / charity in Jamaica, small or large, to support the women, men, children, & animals there.
Examples: Homelessness, animal shelters, food banks, thrift shops, public art & murals, etc
(4) Support Jamaica's TOURISM INDUSTRY
Visit Jamaica - www.VisitJamaica.com
U.S. Embassy in Jamaica - https://jm.usembassy.gov/
Jamaica Observer - https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/
Jamaica - The World Factbook - CIA - https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/jamaica/
Jamaica: Fodor's Travel - https://www.fodors.com/world/caribbean/jamaica
Human Rights Watch - https://www.hrw.org/americas/jamaica#
Time Out Jamaica - https://www.timeout.com/usa/news/jamaica-is-welcoming-international- tourists-041621
The Nature Conservancy - https://www.nature.org/en-us/about-us/where-we-work/caribbean/jamaica/
"50 Million Stalkers on Facebook" Focused on Tanya Thomas (2012 -2019):
To learn more, visit "Say NO to Cyberstalking & Cyberbullying" - https://nocyberstalking.blogspot.com/
All the people on Facebook who stalked me from 2012 until present can learn there lessons by:
- getting their high school diplomas and higher education
- doing good in the world, charity work, non-profit work (help Jamaica with aid)
- taking better care of themselves
- strengthening their connection to GOD
Jamaican Intentions for Tanya Thomas
- Tanya Thomas INTENDS on visiting Jamaica, at least, 4 - 5 times a year as a MONEYED WOMAN &
JAMAICIAN ACTIVIST to learn about the HISTORY, LAND, PEOPLE, & CULTURE at the DEEPEST LEVELS
- Tanya Thomas INTENDS on ASKING AMERICA & JAMAICA for DUAL CITIZENSHIP as an ACTIVISIT &
NOBLE PEACE PRIZE WINNER
In Love, Light, and Joy,
Tanya Thomas (aka Ten Nebula)
Jamaican - American
Nobel Peace Prize Winner (from here)
# 100% LITERACY
# JAMAICA WILL BECOME A DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN 10 YEARS
# 100% EMPLOYMENT
# JAMAICA, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
# LOVE YOU LIKE COOK FOOD